Photos from the ARD 2nd September 2017

Nellas22

Photos from the ARD 2nd September 2017

Postby Nellas22 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 pm

A massive thank you from the "photographer" on the day:

Thank you so much to everybody for making me feel so welcome, especially the Marshalls who I had the pleasure to stand with (read as shelter from the rain with).

It was a fabulous day - even if the weather didn't want to play the game.

I've put the photos in two places - on Facebook, so it's easy to share and tag them, and on my website, in case you don't have Facebook.

Please feel free to use the photos for personal use, but please do not alter them by cropping or putting through a filter and such. The photos are low resolution for uploading, so will suffer a little if you start changing them.

If you can't find yourself in them, please let me know - I took in excess of 5,000 photos - so it could be you were at the back of a group etc. The photos have ended up out of order, but I am sure you will enjoy looking through them all - there are about 1,800. (There may be some duplications as I had a bit of a nightmare uploading them to Facebook)

Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ycyah85q
Website: https://stephaniepatersonphotography.co.uk/omcc-september-2017/

I would love to know what you think of the photos - it's always good to know if I can improve my images, or if I'm on the right track (pun intended!)

NikNak

Re: Photos from the ARD 2nd September 2017

Postby NikNak » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi Steph,

Thank you so much for the fantastic photo's, they are brilliant :)

Nikki x

zorded

Postby zorded » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Thank you very much, found a couple of ones i liked so nicked them :D
A good memory jogger of the day for future review and one that stood out for me as unusual so nicked that one too :D
I thought the pics were very good but you were up against it with the weather conditions both for you and us so well done for sticking it out. For myself i really appreciate the fact that you put them in an accessible location as i dont use facebook.
Hopefully the next one will be dry!!
AL

JHorton

Postby JHorton » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Steph,
Was lovely to meet you ,and thank you for keeping me company after lunch at Check point 5 .
some great shot's you have so well done, hopefully we can meet up at the next ARD day with better weather,
Have added your links to my fbook page of the day , oh and i have a shot of you in action on there lol .

Return to “Airfield Riding Days”