R&G at June ARD

Tommo

R&G at June ARD

Postby Tommo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi all,

Tom here from R&G.

Just to let you know we will be attending with some goodies available to purchase. We will also have a couple of spare bolts if you are in need of a bolt or two hopefully we can help you get back out should you decide to take a closer inspection of the runway (not advised!!)

If you want to pre-order anything, or you want us to bring along a specific kit that you are looking to buy then give us a call at the office on 01420 89007 and I will make sure to bring it with us.

Don't forget as members of OMCC you get 10% discount on all R&G products so make sure you use it!

We should hopefully be set up next to the main OMCC tent so pop over and say hi and grab a free sticker or two!

See you all on Sunday!

Tom

Tommo

Re: R&G at Aprils ARD

Postby Tommo » Wed May 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi all,

Just to say R&G will be at the June ARD, so pop over and say hi, get the order in for the tail tidy or crash bungs you have been meaning to order and grab some free stickers!

If anyone wants anything specific, give me a call at the office on 01420 89007 and I will make sure we can bring it along for you.

And don't worry if you want to save your cash for the burger wagon, we accept card :)

Tom

Dingle

Re: R&G at June ARD

Postby Dingle » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Can't recomend R&G stuff enough, after a very unfortunate incident the other day here at the TT where a mate overbalanced at a standstill and knocked me and my bike over, if it wasn't for the R&G crash bungs I had fitted my bike would be a right mess.

The bungs have saved me from virtually all damage to the bike with just a load of paint missing from the tail unit where it landed on my foot and flexed.
The brave might not always survive, but the cautious never live

Tommo

Postby Tommo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Dingle wrote:Can't recomend R&G stuff enough, after a very unfortunate incident the other day here at the TT where a mate overbalanced at a standstill and knocked me and my bike over, if it wasn't for the R&G crash bungs I had fitted my bike would be a right mess.

The bungs have saved me from virtually all damage to the bike with just a load of paint missing from the tail unit where it landed on my foot and flexed.

Great to hear Dingle!! Always nice to hear we saved someones bike! :) Hopefully your mates bike was OK too!

Dingle

Postby Dingle » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Quite a bit of damage to his, his mirror landed on my fork leg / front mudguard and has smashed the top fairing and bent the fairing subframe.

ZX12r ..... he was really upset about it all....
The brave might not always survive, but the cautious never live

Tommo

Postby Tommo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Thanks to everyone who has asked me to bring some bits along, they will be there on Sunday morning!

If anyone else wants anything, please let me know by 4pm today and I will bring it along if we have it.

Tom

Return to “Airfield Riding Days”